Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2023 bridge bugs

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As mentioned by a few others:

Mouse back/forward buttons no longer work.

CTRL + drag onto the favourite panel now seems to move image rather than copy (even though a "+" symbol is shown.)

CTRL +F no longer jumps straight to the criteria box, meaning you have to click within it to type. Small niggle but annoying.

On the plus side the mouse pointer now seems to be the OS default colour meaning you can see it 😉

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mouse side buttons indeed not working, can confirm. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll add to this that Metadata Hover panels sometimes don't work at all, get stuck on top of things (I recently had the Metadata hover info stuck on top of my Temp / Tint area when a file was open in ACR). 

Going full screen with spacebar and flipping through images...when you hit spacebar again or escape to get out of full screen, it selects the image you started with AND the one you ended with. Super annoying.

Speaking of curors, mine disappears every now and then for no reason, but online in Bridge. 

There are more but that's all I can think of before coffee.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the Adobe Bridge developers now totally crazy and shamelessly exploit the paying users as beta testers???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confir those issues. Plus, the folder menu jumps if you move something around in the thumnail viewer. Also the thumnail viewer jumps around if you move files. All these are really annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Many issues mentioned in the thread are fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.

You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOW WORKS - Mouse back/forward buttons no longer work. 

NOW WORKS - CTRL + drag onto the favourite panel now seems to move image rather than copy (even though a "+" symbol is shown.)

STILL NOT FIXED - CTRL +F no longer jumps straight to the criteria box, meaning you have to click within it to type. Small niggle but annoying.

On the plus side the mouse pointer now seems to be the OS default colour meaning you can see it 

Cheers 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Post 13.0.1.583 update, Adobe Bridge still will not open. Click to open, encountered an error and needs to close. 

My desktop does not have this problem and never did. My laptop still does. I always submit the error report. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines