Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Accessing External drives on Bridge 11.0.1

Participant ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version of Bridge 11..0.1.109 and i am having a problem accessing my external drives

to view images. All of the drives contain folders of images but Bridge will not open them which i find strange becasue if i open the drives via the desktop i can view all of the files.There is a constantspinning circle on the bottom left side of the panel where i assume it is trying to access the drive but this is happening on all of the drives and nothing opens. I can access the drives in any other way eg LR PS or from the desktop and the Photos App.Everything else barring Bridge by the looks of things. I had no issue with other versions.I have done a restart,unplugged the drives but no remedy.

I am running Big Sur 11.2.3 on a Late 2015 Imac  

3.3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3

Screenshot 2021-03-18 at 11.48.07.jpg

I am hoping i have missed something in the settings and any advice will be gratefully recieved.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Problem solved.

I have allowed full disk acess in preferences ans all drives and files now accessible.

I should have looked around for other solutions on the forum by other users before posting

the original. 

Regards Adrian 

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved.

I have allowed full disk acess in preferences ans all drives and files now accessible.

I should have looked around for other solutions on the forum by other users before posting

the original. 

Regards Adrian 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines