• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACR won't open multiple images from Bridge after update.

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks, I have updated Photoshop/Bridge/ACR in the last day or so, however, issues . . . 

Previously I would select multiple images  (Canon .cr2) in Bridge and either double click or right click "Open" and all images would open in ACR, visible in the vertical strip on the left side.

After recent updates following the same procedure now results in individual instances of ACR opening for each image, making it unmanageable for comparisons and groups edits.

Is there a preference in Bridge that I've missed?

Thanks

Andrew

TOPICS
Camera RAW , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update; I have discovered that if, as I have always done, I double click on a seletction of multiple images they will open in separate instances of ACR, yet now I need to hold shift, right click and then select Open in Carmera Raw the images will open together in one Camera Raw panel. Is it possible to revert to the previous option? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines