• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge 2020 - favorites

Explorer ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In previous versions of Bridge, I had several folders set up as "favorites", upon "updating" to 2020, those folders are gone.  And Bridge has no intention of letting me set them back up.  All attempts to set up folders as favorite causes the app to pause "to think about it",  then do nothing...

Anyone else run into this annoying bug?

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not seeing this issue. Are you dragging a folder to Favorites or using the contextual menu? What operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mac 10.14.6

I was dragging it in...  Trying the Contextual menu, it only gave me the option to remove it ( which it wasn't there ), but after "removing it" , bridge allowed me to put the missing folder back.   Pain in the butt to do this times several folders, but at least it's working.   Thanks for the feedback....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines