Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge 2020 - freeze when browsing video files

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I just install the Adobe Bridge 2020 on my new Dell XPS 15 laptop (Windows 10 - Pro 64bit) with 16GB RAM and Nvidia RTX1650 Ti video card. When I'm trying to use BR to view my video files (*.mov and *.MP4), the entire software is freezed. Cannot do anything except for end the session in windows task manager. 

Anybody got similar problem and cna offer a solution? 

Thanks a lot. 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been having the same issue for a while now.  Even the previous version was doing this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge /16 gig Ram /video files ; is a huge memory allocations issue.

Run you task manager and you will see what I mean.

Only thing I can suggest is to put no more then 5 video files in a folder. More then that its choke city.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed the photography package, all Bridge's problems are over, which indicates that it has its performance compromised without the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, but I think you are confusing coincidence versus causation. 

Why would Adobe present a crippled application to someone to lure them into buying the product?

What IS wrong is that Adobe used to offer 30 days of trial, now it's 7. THAT'S the bad thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done everything that the communities indicate and it doesn't solve, the computer is fast and has enough memory, the product is great and I use it daily to attach metadata to the photos but with this constant lockup I'm already looking for another product. A failure does not have official support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get it.

I have a brand new XPS 13 i7 with 32 gig of RAM with the new Intel Iris card.

Its a pig on my laptop.

I don't work for the company, but will state the obvious. 

For video its choke city

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines