• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge 2020 leaving temporary thumbnails after moving file.

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. I am running Catalina OS, updated to CC 2020 today and besides deleting the working version of Bridge 2018, I can't re-download it. I need the cut and paste function. Now, forced to do more steps, open the folder I need to move the file to, so that it shows in the selections for the move option to work, now the process of moving leaves a blank thumbnail behind, which has to be deleted manually. 

REQUEST:

• Restore the Cut and Paste Function - We need it. 

-or

• Re-enable the download link for Bridge 2018. (which has the working feature of cut and paste working correctly)
  • Correct the issue of temporary blank thumbnails after the move file process.

TOPICS
Bug , Download and install , Metadata , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1> You can easily restore your 2018 or 2019 Bridge from A Time Machine Backup. Tell me you have a Time Machine Backup! If you don't know how I can explain in a reply.

2> The 2019 Bridge was so Broken it was 2 updates before it worked correctly and prior to that is was so slow I thought I was back on a mechanical Hard drive instead of an SSD! Not to mention numerous bugs in Photoshop & InDesign. With InDesign I don't update until March when an actual stable version is worthy of my production environment.

3> So I learned the hard way, I never UpDate any Adobe's Apps until 1 or 2 updates have fixed the dozens of bugs that make this whole subscription model a farce!

Robert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You go to the ACC app and go to Bridge 2010 you will see three dots.

Select the three dots and you should see 2018 verion listed.

BTW cutting and pasting was chnaged... not for the better. Thats a feature now its gone   .LOL

You should be able to hit F5 which will refresh Bridge and should deltet the cached thumbnail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines