• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe bridge 2022 imports photos in reverse order

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded the new Bridge 2022 and tried to upload photos from sd card.  ALL photos were imported in reverse order (chronologically); windows 10-64bit.  After rebooting compouter, uninstallng and then reinstalling Bridge 2022 (over two days) the problem still exists.  Ended up installing the older (Crappy 2021) version until this bug gets fixed - hate Bridge 2021.  Please fix this bug!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem... any ideas other than batch renaming everything? Bridge Downloader also looks like it's from 2002. And it never remembers previous settings! So fed up of having to set things up again and again when things update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing this on photos from an Olympus EM-5 Mark III and on photos from a Nikon Coolpix S9100 (also on Win 10-64).  Very annoying; I hope Adobe comes up with a fix soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it does resemble a very older version of Bridge.  On my computer, Bridge 2022 was holding my settings though ... so that was great!  Just the 'reverse order' bug needed fixing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, I thought it was some sort if import configuration issue.

This is a huge time waster for me as even my video sequences are now, out of sequence!

When there is a patch for this, I hope they automatically update the import system.  Even when you rename the files, they are loaded from oldest to newest and this is a drain on my workflow.

This is on a Windows 10 64 bit system running Adobe CC with Bridge.  All programs are up to date.

When viewing files, I have to alter the view preferences to get them to show in order, but the numbers are now out of sync with the time of exposure. For those using multiple cameras, this is a problem. 

This occurred with the latest version of Bridge. The prior version had no issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem importing video footage into Bridge for editing in Premier Pro. It's very confusing when editing down to subclips etc, I installed a file renaming app and used that to rename the clips correctly, adding more time to my workflow. I'm going to uninstall this version and install the previous version which I know works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing your intermediate fix. I guess I also need to uninstall and reinstall the previous version. In cinematic sequences, this is reversing all file order and I then have to manually organize them.  My current fix it to avoid using Bridge for import and rather simply grab and drop all files from the card(s) to the desktop file and work from them as is. Bridge needs a fix, it's costing lots of extra work. I pay over $50/month for CC Suite and this is a pain. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can we reinstall a previous version of Adobe Bridge CC?

Is there a tutorial on that? Thanks so much, in advance for any assistance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Suspended,

In the Adobe Cloud App, select the All Apps tab. When you look at the right side of the applications you have installed, you'll see the ellipse. Click on that for Bridge. When you do you'll see "Other Versions." when you select that you'll see the other versions that you can download.

HOWEVER, be aware that tools that link Bridge and Photoshop do not mix and match. So Tools (menu) -> Photoshop ->(various) may not only not work but will not show up if you're using Bridge 2021 and Photoshop 2022.

2021-12-19_09-04-42.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone also notice that download no longer opens the set in bridge automatically? It used to for me and I have open bridge ticked. Really annoying to have to navigate to the folder.

Is it just me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To prove my point , I've installeed the previous version of Bridge, imported some files from my video camera, used the Bridge interface to rename files as they were imported. The files were imported and renamed in the correct sequence . Also the folder I imported to was immediatly accessable without having to do a search.

My conclusion is that it is a Adobe Bridge ver 12 issue not  a Windows. If Bridge Ver 11.1.1 imports ok and Bridge 12.0 does not how can it be a Windows issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and creation of subfolders with the same photos being downloaded twice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IF this was a wide-spread issue, we wouldn't be the only ones talking about it. So, I'm still curious as to why it's happening with our systems?  Has there been a fix/patch yet? For windows 10 64 bit Bridge Users. Thanks. Still loading in reverse order no matter what I do. If I use the windows image import function, all remain in proper order. Thanks for any more updates on this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

December 19th and this is still happening.  I haven't upgraded my computer or Windows OS but it's still reversing the order.  Very annoying.   

I think I'll have to go back to the previous version until they fix this unless anyone has come up with a way to solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using version 11 seems to be the only solution that works at present,  there has been a number of updates for quite a number of Adobe apps recently but not Bridge 12. Lets hope they fix it soon..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I wave same problem, photo are imported in reverse order, Hope they will fix soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known issue. No word on when or if it will be changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's interesting.

Why would it not be changed? That's a puzzle since no one I know wants their images reversed upon uploading. 

And I guess the significant question would be, why did they change it to do what it's doing now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are not Adobe employees, we are community members like you, helping each other. We do not know these answers, sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. We’ve added this to our engineering issue pipeline and are working on it's fix.

Regards

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FIXED!!!  The current version of Adobe Bridge that was part of the January 2022 update fixes the upload order problem. All photos, files, and videeo sequences now upload in the appropriate chronological order.

THANK YOU ADOBE!!!!  Back to a speedy and convenient work flow.

Get the Adobe Bridge update and you're all set again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded the update, restarted my computer, then deleted and reinstalled the update and mine is still loading pics in reverse order. Is there any way to force the fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works ... just like it is supposed to!

Thank you Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines