• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe bridge 2022 imports photos in reverse order

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded the new Bridge 2022 and tried to upload photos from sd card.  ALL photos were imported in reverse order (chronologically); windows 10-64bit.  After rebooting compouter, uninstallng and then reinstalling Bridge 2022 (over two days) the problem still exists.  Ended up installing the older (Crappy 2021) version until this bug gets fixed - hate Bridge 2021.  Please fix this bug!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes it does since the new update it's working fine excellent.

Get Outlook for Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All is well in the workflow again. Praise Be!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it's fixed on Windows, but I'm on Catalina 10.15.17. and it's still borked. My CC panel says Bridge is up-to-date (version 12.0.1.246) but the Downloader is *still* showing card contents in reverse order.

"Import from Device" does show most recent first. But I prefer to use Downloader as I can apply a basic metadata template (my name, copyright notice etc) as the photos import, which can't be done on the "Import" panel.

I still have Bridge 2021, and Downloader works fine in that (except it doesn't open automatically when a card is inserted, which I have set in Preferences...). So unless I want to wait (and wait) whilst Downloader reads through up to 64mb of photos to get to the ones I took that day, I have to swap between Bridge versions for downloading and processing.

Minor niggle, I know, but I'm paying for this stuff, and it used to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2022 Mar 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same trouble here.... I still hope Adobe will do something about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines