Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Adobe Bridge 2023 Folder Sequencing

Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the new Adobe Bridge 2023, the order in which folders appear has changed. I name all of my folders with the date in reverse order forst , followed by a a title: 2022.10.19 xxxyyy for example and this has alwast meant that my folders run in chronological order in the folders panel BUT now 2022.10.19 appears after all the January folders (2022.1.12 xxxxxxx). All my historic folders now run January, October, November, December, February, March etc. 

If I look at the folders in the essentials or filmstrip view they are in the correct order. 

Is there a setting to correct this in the folders panel or is it a bug?

I'm using a Mac with OS Monterey.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Bridge forum from Photoshop ecosystem

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The mentioned issue is fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.
You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines