• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge 2023 update

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 2023 Bridge update has issues. The program crashes multiple times during use but weirdly keeps images selected when you move to the next - For example: When you drag what would normally be a single image into Indesign it takes images that you clicked on earlier, without holding down shift or command. 

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in Bridge 2023 mine crashes when I select, say 10 or more images and under one image, I try to change the label to *, or ** - or any label change. The change is implemented, then Bridge crashes. But if I change the label from the drop-down file menu then Bridge doesn't crash. Another bug in 2023 is metadata showing and being stuck over multiple images indefinitely, preventing seeing the image underneath. Opening the camera raw seems to make them disappear, but the longer I use Bridge the then progressively more metadata overlays show and the only way to get them to disappear is to change to a different directory and go back.

-- Gabriel | Euro Tech Startup s.r.o. | Strategy | Marketing | Sales | Operations

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As an alternative, I downloaded the beta version of Bridge 2023 and it ran flawlessly for two days. After that, this version also crashed despite multiple reinstallations. Even deleting all Bridge 2023 folders before reinstalling only helped a few times, after which it crashed again.

Now I've installed Bridge 2022 and it's working fine so far (Windows 11).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar issue with Bridge 2023 freezing or crashing constantly.  Can you tell me how you installed Bridge 2022?  I'm new to using Creative Cloud, and can only seem to find Bridge version 13.0 when I search there.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With pleasure. In the app overview there are three dots behind each app. If you select this, there is a submenu in which you can display and install older versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The submenu does not have "other versions" as an option. There is only "Manage plugins", "Learn more" and "Uninstall".
When I uninstalled and reinstalled it did not give me a choice of which version to install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@John269706698ktw May I ask you if you have a free version of Bridge?

(I'm just trying to figure out why you are not seeing other options.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Many of the issues reported in the thread are fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.
You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bridge Team,

Switched off my computer (Windows 11 all updated) and switched off mains
power. Switched it all on again and installed update latest patch release
#13.0.1.583.

The behaviour is just the same - Bridge starts properly, shows thumbnail
images then after a few seconds message says Bridge needs to close. Error
report appears on screen and Bridge shuts down.

So the patch certainly has not fixed my problem.

Best regards,

Andy Bennetts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No change. Bridge 2023 updated, one launch everything looks fine, second launch crashes after seconds. Very annoying when you pay a lot of money for such software in subscription. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, Bridge 2023 crashes immediately after launch. Unfortunately, a new installation without accepting the old settings did not help either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  I'm on Windows 10, everything updated & Bridge completely deleted from PC powered off then Bridge reinstalled - still not happy & crashes a few seconds after launch.  What next?

Photoshop 2023 is fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there everyone, got the same issue, Bet is cause Im behind payments, but maybe its really a bug or something that cloack the uffer or over heating of of systems, but guess those thing are good enoug to handle the software and image rendering of raw files.

Can be usefull a vloase all tabs, and some olf shortcuts that are missing and made working with keybrd a good feel of the end user experience, when keyobard its a must on the stations of our group of creatives .looking forward leave more coments about what we think can be brought back, or maybe some add ons, as a default sidecar files folder to save settings when exporting from camera raw

Forget you mobile, I do the Poc
Loose your phone, I do the shot.
Book in... Signature
Tch2Chg C.H. & Advertising concepts outsourcing
Moslty sketches or line starters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check how it hover the tags along al the system. 

Tch2ChgCreativeHolding_0-1672257194532.png

Forget you mobile, I do the Poc
Loose your phone, I do the shot.
Book in... Signature
Tch2Chg C.H. & Advertising concepts outsourcing
Moslty sketches or line starters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Con Bridge 2023, nelle miniature rimane selezionata la prima foto anche sono andato oltre. Inoltre ho forti problemi di visualizzazione delle anteprime, hann un effetto tipo flashing.

Ho ovviato al problema reinstallando la versione precedente e abbandonanndo bridge 2023.

Spero risolvano velocemente queto problema. (windows 10)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well it's now January and I have also given up on Bridge 2023.  It crashes all the time.  Why did they release this?  No QA?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines