• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge 2024 is corrupted and cannot be opened

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2024 Mar 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I installed Adobe Bridge from creative cloud on mac Apple m1 max 14.3.1 (23D60)
When I go to open it I get the window “Adobe Bridge 2024” is corrupted and cannot be opened.

I tried to download other previous versions but I still get the same error.

Can you help me?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community bugs">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, @Marcolinux, the first thing I'd try is to delete the preferences. Here's how:

Before clicking on Bridge in the Dock (or double-clicking the application for the Mac), press Command-Option-Shift. For PCs, press Control-Alt-Shift. Then open Bridge, BUT KEEP your fingers on those keys until you see a window pop up. From the window, choose “Reset Preferences," "Entire Thumbnail Cache,” and/or "Reset Standard Workspaces.” In your case, choose all three.

Please let us know what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, @gary_sc  Unfortunately it doesn't work, the same error always appears. I wanted to try to delete them manually, but looking for the preferences in the finder, the bridge ones aren't even there.

Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines