• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge and Camera Raw lagging and freezing

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to edit my photos in the Camera Raw program within Bridge. Every time I use to function it delays so long that it freezes up. For example, I am using the spot removal tool. I click on the spot, I get colorful wheel of death then the action applies. It should apply right as I select the area. What used to take me just a few seconds to edit is now taking me minutes to complete. The whole program is lagging and has progressively gotten worse as the week has gone on. I have uninstalled all my adobe programs and reinstalled them and there is still no improvements. I am using macOS Mojave 10.14.6 as I am terrified to upgrade to Catalina with all the issues I've heard about recently. 

Of course this happens when I have hundreds of photos to retouch for a major deadline. Can someone please help me?

TOPICS
Camera RAW , Crash or freeze , How to , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try clearing your camera raw cache under ACR preferences and increase the cache size

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines