• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge CS6

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cleaned up my Mac and lost the icon of Adobe Bridge cs6 ... and I still have Adobe Bridge CS6 in my apps, I probably throw it in the trash, how to recover my Icone. I did not lose my document they are in pictures ... but I lost my file and the Icon. How to recover it. Thank you in advance.

J'ai fait un ménage dans mon Mac et j'ai perdu l'icône d’Adobe Bridge cs6 et j'ai toujours Adobe Bridge CS6 dans mes applications...je l'ai probablement jeté dans la poubelle, comment  récupérer mon Icone. Je n'ai pas perdu mes documents ils sont dans images... mais j'ai perdu mon Icone. Comment le récupérer. Merci d'avance.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure how it works on a Mac, but with Win, you just right click on the Bridge.exe file and can select to make a shortcut. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, Chuck might have figured out what you were looking for, on a Mac it's called an alias and there are two ways to create one.

One is by right-clicking or Control-clicking the file or application. On the contextual menu that will show up not that about half way down you'll see "Make Alias." Once you've done this you can move it anywhere you want.

2019-10-12_16-02-20.png

There is another "more slick" way to do this: Mouse down (click and hold) on the file or application while holding the Option AND Command keys. Then drag this to anywhere you want the Alias to be. As you drag you'll note that your arrow will have a currly tail. See below

2019-10-12_16-06-47.png

If this is not helping you, let us know. Please explain in some more detail about what you are trying to do.

Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines