• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge does not allow deleting files

Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an iMac with OS Catalina version 10.15.4, I think that since the update to the spring version of Catalina, I cannot delete files from Bridge, I thought it would be something specific that would be corrected and I have used Finder for it, but time passes and it continues the problem.
I detail below how it occurs. When from Bridge I try to delete a file, they are usually photographic (raw, jpsg, tiff, etc.) that are on an external disk (WD My BooK), after confirming the request, a warning message informs me "Error during the operation delete. Some files may not have been processed "but the file disappears. So if I get out of the containing folder and go back in I find the file again.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Go to your System Preferences and select Security and Privacy (found in the top section). Now click on the Privacy setting (#2 below). Now click on the lock on the bottom left (#3) and provide your administrator code. Then click on the "+" symbol at #4. This will bring up the standard Mac Open window. Look for Bridge, select it, it will now appear in that window and make sure it's checked. Close everything down and see if that makes it all work.

Please let us know if this works for you.

permissions.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to your System Preferences and select Security and Privacy (found in the top section). Now click on the Privacy setting (#2 below). Now click on the lock on the bottom left (#3) and provide your administrator code. Then click on the "+" symbol at #4. This will bring up the standard Mac Open window. Look for Bridge, select it, it will now appear in that window and make sure it's checked. Close everything down and see if that makes it all work.

Please let us know if this works for you.

permissions.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok wonderful. Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my version of Security & Privacy there is no +-Screenshot 2021-05-07 at 19.42.02.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kalense,

That's because you're in the Location Services tab of the options on the left. Scroll down until you get to Accessibility and Full Disk Access.

Let us know if that solves the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, thank you - that helped.

As far as I can tell the problem has now gone away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines