Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge Files on Two Computers Using the Same CC Seat

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I use Bridge on two different computers, one a Mac running the most recent version of Catalina iOS and the other a Windows 10 or 11 machine. I create most of my files on the Mac but sometimes need to access them on the Windows laptop. The problem is that new files and folders are not showing up on my Windows version of Bridge. I have logged out on that machine and logged back in to see if they will sync, but that doesn't help. I've also checked and seem to have the current version of Bridge on both devices. Before I try uninstalling and reinstalling I thought I'd check if anyone else has had this issue and if there's a solution I'm missing.

Thanks!

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you expect but Bridge is a file browser. You'll see whatever is on the drive you are looking at.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lumigraphics is correct, but I have to ask where these folders are located?

Also, as a Mac person, I know that you have to give permission to Bridge and other applications to access things like the Desktop and external drives. Do you have to do that as well for PC to access areas on the computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah yes, I know Bridge is a file browser, but I forgot to mention that the files are saved on a networked drive that is visible to both the Mac and Windows computers. This problem started recently, so Gary, you are making me wonder if a recent update to Windows could have blocked access. I'll have to check that out.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines