• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge icon in dock

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Chuck and Gary for your advice may be even more specific is that I still have my Bridge application in my applications but I can not place the Bridge icon on my Dock. Before I clicked on my Bridge icon in my Dock and he was opening it now he disappeared ...I can not find my Bridge icon anymore? I wonder if I should throw Adobe Photoshop and redonlode the program in my applications ???

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Daniel, what happens when you double-click Bridge in your Applications folder? It "should" open in your Dock. In fact, it has to.

At that point you have two ways to keep it in your Dock: one is to simply move it over to a different position. (Just click and drag the icon). I do this all the time to get my icons in my Dock in a logical (to me) order. If you like the current location, you can right-click (or Control-click) and select Options -> Keep in Dock

2019-10-12_17-38-55.png

Does this help you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines