• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge says "This device does not contain any supported media"

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have always connected my Nikon D750 to my Macbook and downloaded the raw files through Adobe Bridge/Photo Downloader. Recently, the option is not coming up any more and I cannot view any of the photos on my camera from Photo Downloader. My camera pops up but it says that it does not contain any supported media, so I am not able to transfer any of the images. What should I do??

TOPICS
Camera RAW , Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you can no longer import images in Bridge from your Nikon D750 camera. 

Which version of Bridge are you using and what is your computer's version of macOS?

Have you ensured that your Camera firmware and the version of Bridge you are using are up to date? To check for updates in Bridge, choose Help > Updates. To know how to update your app, see Update Creative Cloud apps.

Also, if that does not help, try restoring the app preferences as damaged preferences or workspaces can cause unexpected behavior in Adobe Bridge.

• Start Adobe Bridge and immediately press Ctrl+Alt+Shift (Windows) or Command+Option+Shift (Mac OS) until the Reset Settings dialog box appears.
  • Select all three options--Reset Preferences, Reset Standard Workspaces, and Purge Entire Thumbnail Cache--and then click OK

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same or similar problem. I plug my Canon R5 into my Mac and start Bridge. Then, I open the Photo Downloader. It sees the R5, but says: "This device does not contain any supported media."

I have CR3 and JPG files on the CFExpress card in the camera.

All my software and camera firmware is up to date.

I tried reseting preferences as suggested above and it did not help.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Joe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2023 Jan 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.

Canon M6mkII and Ricog GRIII with SanDisk Ext.Pro 68 and 128GB on iMac macOs 11.7.2 and Bridge 2023.

These two cards load perfectly on my Laptop MacBook Pro macOs 12.6.2 and Bridge 2023 (but the Raid disk is in the iMac 😄  )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback.
Could you please share the following details about the issue:

• Share the screenshot
  • Are you able to see the files in content panel without Photo Downloader workflow

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem with a new to me, but used Nikon D850. The firmware does need updating so I will check the problem again after doing that asap, however I did wonder if it is because I have set bridge to download 16bit files -(16 & 8 are the only choices available ), whereas the camera is only able to do 12bit and 14bit files? The weird thing is I was able to download the very first images I took yesterday, but then after formatting the XQD card, this problem with bridge saying it cant find any supported media popped up. I am hoping I haven't just wasted £1500. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines