• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to open Adobe Bridge, I get no response at all.  I click on the open button, but nothing happens...Photoshop will open just fine, but I need Adobe Bridge in order to complete my work in Photoshop.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is your OS? (and what version)?

Just out of curiosity, IF you are on Mac, and clicking on the Bridge icon in the Dock, is there a question mark (?) on the Bridge icon? IF so, that's because that specific version of Bridge was removed when you installed the latest version. If you right-click (Control-click) on the icon you'll see a popup menu that will show "Options." Follow that to "remove from Dock."

Now go into your Applications folder, look for the new Bridge and start it from the Applicastions folder. When you do that a new Bridge icon will show up in your Dock. If you drag that icon to any new location, it will be saved at that new location (if you do nothing with the Bridge icon that shows up when you start an application, it will go away when you quit the applicaiton). Alternatively you can right-click (Control-click on the new icon and select "Keep in Dock." That will do the same thing.

Let us know if anything here helps you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines