• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2022 Oct 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am unable to import files into Bridge from my desktop or Lightroom. It just kicks them back to the file or the desktop. I was using it fairly recently with no problems, so I may have hit a button I didn't realize or something. Can anyone help with this? Thank you

TOPICS
Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

You can't "Import" anything into Bridge, all you can do is look at your files. You can import into Lightroom Classic, but that's becuase it is a database and you need to point to all the things you are importing into a database. The added complexity makes LRC have greater features at the expence of being harder to set up. With Bridge, you can ususally just drag a folder, or a file from a folder onto the Bridge icon in the Dock or Startup Menu and that will open the files into Bridge. But again, that's open, not import.

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Gary mentioned, Bridge doesn't import. What exactly are you trying to do? Can you give us the steps you're taking?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines