• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Camera Raw: How to go to next image during crop mode

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the older version of ACR I could hit the Right Arrow key and go to the next image. I used to crop all my images in the same session as it was very efficient that way. Simply crop, hit Right, crop, hit Right and so on and so forth and it would be a quick process to recompose the shots very quickly.

In the new version hitting the arrow keys only moves the image around, and I've pretty much tried everything but there is no way to move to the next image with a single key stroke. Is there any way we can revert to using the arrow keys for that? Thank you!

TOPICS
Camera RAW , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Command/Control-Shift-arrow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. That's quite inconvenient and tiring having to hold down or constantly hit 3 keys to go to next image. Is there a way to set Right Arrow to go to next image? 

Also where is the lens correction panel? To fix for distortion and chromatic abberation? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, they took a very usable feature and made a mess out of it and fixed something that wasn't broken. A workaround would be to use a mouse with programable multi-function keys. You can set a button on the mouse to do all of the buttons at the same time so that would enable you to hit one button on the mouse to move to the next image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if you'll see this (or care) but the Lens Control is now called Optics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for this reply! This is saving me so much work. It's more annoying than just using the arrows that used to be there, but this is much easier than having to scroll and click on each picture.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for sharing your concerns. Camera RAW has a different forum that is managed by the Camera RAW team. We request you to post this concern there. The link for it is: https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw/bd-p/camera-raw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines