• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE PLEASE FIX BRIDGE 2020!

Participant ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

v2020 is almost unusable. Still nowhere near v19. IT HAS BEEN MONTHS SINCE RELASE - THIS IS UNEXAPTABLE - USE YOUR RECORD REVENUE AND FIX THIS!

TOPICS
Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi HEAD_Productions,

With all due respect, your complaint has no information at all. 

FWIW, I am using 2020 daily and while there are a few issues, it's working OK for me. That doesn't mean you are not having problems, and these problems could be major but what are they?

Please let us know what operating system you are using (and what release), and exactly which version of Bridge you are using. Also, if you are using any other Adobe products, which products and which release are you using?

Lastly, please let us know what is failing. No one can provide any assistance unless you let us know the problem(s).

Best,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've written about this way too many times. Almost every single task takes 3 to 10 times longer when compared to v19. If v19 works well, why can't v20 be as well? This is the first time in 25 years of using Adobe I went back to an older version. macOS 1014.6 - clean install - everything is the latest Adobe realese - Ps 21.1.0 - Br 10.0.3.138 and Br 9.1.0.338. So after a clean system install to only thing that is SLOW as hell is the latest Bridge. I expect v2020 to work at least as well as v2019 and not sit there stuck sometimes for 10 sec trying to trash 5 out of 10 files. Ridiculous. Everything is slower!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines