• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After updating to Bridge 2024 can't rotate images

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to Bridge 2024 this morning, now I can't rotate any image previews (clockwise/counter-clockwise). The files are .NEF, I haven't had this issue with them in the past. I'm on a Mac Ventura 13.5.

Things I've tried so far:

-Tools>Cache>Purge Cache for Folder

-Settings>Cache Management>Purge 100% Previews in Cache and Purge All Local Cache Files

-Resetting preferences upon startup for Bridge

-Restarting my Mac

-Giving Bridge 2024 full disc access in my Mac preferences

-Tried to give files and folders access in Mac preferences as well, weirdly Adobe Bridge 2024 is greyed out. This might be because it is already granted full disc access(???).

Further information that could be relevant:

I sometimes have the issue in Bridge where I can't create new folders (seemingly randomly), but after doing the above the folder button is currently working. Unfortunately it did nothing for the rotation button.

Photoshop 2024 is also not recognizing the .NEF files (again, never had this problem with raw nikon files in the past).

Additionally, I was having similar issues yesterday with AfterEffects / Media Encoder 2024. I couldn't get animation files to export from AE into ME. This issue was not related to the same .NEF files, totally different non-photography project. 

Things like this always seem to come up when the applications update, it's infinitely annoying!

TOPICS
Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: I uninstalled and reinstalled all of my Adobe programs and updated to Ventura 13.6. One of these (or both) seems to have fixed the issue with Bridge and Photoshop. I haven't tested After Effects.

Hopefully this helps someone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines