Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alcuni problemi con Adobe Bridge

Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno,

premette che uso questo prodotto da molto tempo quindi che che descriverò lo rilevo dall'ultima versione installata: Primo problema da quando è stato aggiornanto all'ultima versione non viene piu lanciato in automatico da Windows ( autoplay che permette l'avvio automatico di Br ho controllato che sia configurato correttamente) infatti prima dell aggiornamento funzionava perfettamente. Secondo problema sempre inerente a Br ogni volta che lo devo avviare manualmente si comporta come se fosse il primo avvio non si ricorda le opzioni che indicato ( pannello avanzato, directory di lavoro, copyrights etc) anche questo prima dell aggiornamento funzionava. . Ho provato a disinstalalre ed reinstallare ma senza successo. Potreste cortesemente aiutarmi? Grazie Roberto

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what OS you are on, but my first suggestion is NEVER have a app automaticly get launched by your OS.

If that app gets hosed for any reason you will not be able to bootup your system.

I will make a exception for a virus software program. 

Next ................ have you set up your workspace and saved it?

Bridge should open up to that last used directory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The operating system in use is W10 at the latest build.
I checked with a specific Microsoft tool to verify any type of virus / malware (I performed a deep check)
on all files and on all disks and there are no infected and / or corrupted files.
Bridge I have been using it for many years and I always had the possibility to launch it as soon as
I inserted the memory reader of the card (and it also happened with the version before this one) through
the W10 menu called "auto play" where the item " memory card "and the action to be performed (Br 2020).
And finally no, Br every time it restarts with its specific configurations ... without my info

autoplay_cr.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sirs,

any news about that problem?

Thanks

Roberto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK

Now I understand.

I checked on my windows 10 system and with card reader selected in "auto play" it does launch Bridge 2020 with no issues.

May I suggest two things.

Try resetting your Bridge preferences on start-up. 

If that does not help, delete Bridge 2020 reboot your machine, and reinstall the application.

I have a feeeling the update did not register Bridge settings correctly in windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I will try and check

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying but nothing happens...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
With the autoplay problem I solved and it was a Windows
problem inside a registry that inexplicably deletes it.
The problem remains that Br is started but always in standard mode
and does not remember the set ups I entered (copyrights path of the directories) and more
Can help me about that?
Tks
Roberto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines