• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

another work slowing update in Bridge

Engaged ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but I have to comment.  Just like the latest Camera Raw makes my operation takes several times longer, so does a change in Bridge.  It seems like these developers are bored and have so much time that they have to increase the workload on others.

So I have shot a lot of Arthropod specimens.  I don't want the date shot, but the date the subject was collected.  So I could just overwrite the IPTC date or paste it in.  But it came to my attention that there was still the other date under camera data.  Formerly I could just copy and paste the above data in a couple of seconds.  Now I have to click and a menu comes up where I could go back decades on a calender, or shorter, about 15 typing or arrow steps, taking 30" compared to 1 step, 1" to 2 ".  15x as long multiplied by hundreds of images.  And I don't even want a time but have to accept noon, which is wrong.  What are they thinking?  

TOPICS
Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?