• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ayuda urgente

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tengo problemas de Bridge dede hace como 6 meses despues de una actualización, todos los dias tengo que estar firmando para entrar a Creative Cloud, todos los dias se actualiza, puedo abrir Photoshop y trabajar sin problemas con esa aplicación, si abro Bridge se congela y photoshop tarda en cada comando que le doy, no se puede trabajar con los dos programas abiertos, por separado trabajan bien, ya he buscado soluciones y no encuentro una carpeta que dicen esta en Bridge (OOBE) que dicen quitando su contenido se soluciona este problema.

Agradesco cualquier ayuda que puedan prestarme ya estoy muy cansado de trabajar sin la sincrinia de los dos programas

Una imagen dice mas que mil palabras
TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Hi Recardo, 

Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you, I was doing things away from my computer. I just saw both responses.

I'm going to give you two different things to try, if one doesn't work, try the other.

#1) Uninstall and reinstall both Bridge and Photoshop

reason: During the initial instillation something could have been screwed up. Not so bad that it afffected the performance of the applications, but enough to make them no work together compatibly. Doing this may fix the problem. Oh, if it as

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ricardo,

What is your operating system (and what release)?

Which version of Bridge and Photoshop are you using (and what release)?

You are far more patient than I would be under these circumstances. Six months? Sheesh!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Photoshop 2020 subscription

Captura de pantalla 2020-09-24 a la(s) 18.22.52.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any advice for me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captura de pantalla 2020-09-24 a la(s) 18.22.52.png

 I have a Photoshop 2020 subscription 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Recardo, 

Sorry, I wasn't ignoring you, I was doing things away from my computer. I just saw both responses.

I'm going to give you two different things to try, if one doesn't work, try the other.

#1) Uninstall and reinstall both Bridge and Photoshop

reason: During the initial instillation something could have been screwed up. Not so bad that it afffected the performance of the applications, but enough to make them no work together compatibly. Doing this may fix the problem. Oh, if it asks if you want to get rid of the Preferences, say yes. Oh #2, if you have any personally installed plugins, or settings (i.e., Workspaces) will be kept. The uninstall process only removes things that Adobe installed. 

#2) Rebuild the Preferences for Photoshop & Bridge

Photoshop is easy to do: Open the Preferences for Ps and in the General tab click on this button, then quit and restart.

2020-09-25_15-25-35.png

Bridge is a tad more tricky, do the following:

First Quit Bridge. Then, in the Finder, double-click on Bridge while you have your fingers on the Shift-Option-Command keys (yeah, all three). You should get a window pop up asking if you want to “Reset Preferences," click yes to that.

Reason: sometimes Preferences get corrupted and you need to replace them with a fresh set.

Let me know how it works out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help. I'll try the second thing first.

I've already installed the two programs twice

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Gary, I did what you told me to reset the preferences of both programs and yes, it worked much better and I could handle both programs at the same time, but Photoshop still takes a long time to load and exit it, some commands take time to respond but I greatly appreciate your help, and asks to work armed with patience.

Thanks for your help you are a great person

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines