Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Batch and Image Processor disappeared from Bridge

Contributor ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to Photoshop 21.

And again, as with many previous updates, it broke my workflow.

The whole menu "Photoshop" with Batch command and Image processor disappeared from Bridge 2018

When I opened Bridge again, I got the question if I wanted my Photoshop extensions installed (or something like that) and I clicked yes. But it didn't do it.

I reinstalled the older Photoshop 20 app (which in previous breaking of Bridge/Photoshop connections through updates had solved the problem but this time it didn't work)

Any chance to make Bridge 2018 work again? 

TOPICS
Image processor , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just deleted Bridge 2020 as it is unusable. It shows wrong colors in the preview.

In installed Bridge 2019 where I have the Batch and Image Processor option again.

The only thing I don't like is that you cannot adjust the interface as much as in Bridge 2018 - I'd like those gray boxes to disappear around the images.

I uninstalled Bridge 2018 to reinstall but then found out you cannot download it any more. It has vanished.

Feature request: create more options to adjust grayscales of the interface - add those features you removed from Bridge 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The UI adjustments you want are in Bridge 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had it downloaded, and the user interface adjustments were as poor as in Bridge 2019: just one single slider with extremely blunt steps without any finesse of adjustment. You can choose all black, and the next step is already a pretty light gray, about in 50 brightness level steps.

Bridge 2018 had two sliders with much finer regulations. And you didn't have those unnecessary different shades of gray around the thumbnails that creates ugly boxes in Bridge 2019 and 2020.

We need better interface adjustment options, at least the same as in Bridge 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines