Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Batch rename mixing up dates.

Explorer ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Batch rename is misbehaving! If I rename a group of pictures to include Date taken, it will always give one or several the date today! (the date of the batch renaming). I then have to rename those files singly. It didnt do this before.

Thanks

John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

That shouldn't be happening, as it's not a typical experience. Let's make it right.

As Batch rename is mixing up the dates, could you please let us know the exact version of Bridge and the operating system you're working on?

Also, could you please check this forum thread and see if it helps?

Adobe Bridge Batch Rename Out of Order

Have you tried resetting the preferences of Bridge and see if it helps? Troubleshoot Adobe Bridge for freezes and performance issues

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil

Thanks for getting back to me. Bridge is part of my cc plan and is auto updated to the latest version.  I'll try resetting the preferences and get back when I've tried a batch.

Regards

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I should have added it is Win 10 fully up to date.

J

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines