Wo kann ich dsa bei Bridge einstellen?

Danke

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Under the Tools menu is the option to do a "Batch Rename..."

2020-09-09_09-14-47.png

Be sure to select all of the images you want to be renamed BEFORE you open the renaming window even if it's all of the photos in a folder. Computers are not very good at "assuming."

Let us know if you have any other questions,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gary,

thank you for answering.

This is exactly my workflow.

But my problem is the next renaming. This starts with the following number.

Please see enhanced image.

Thanks

RonaldScreenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ronald,

Forgive me but my high school German (52 years ago) is a bit rusty, but thanks to the internet I was able to crank out the pieces you've got there and everything seems fine but it seems that you are having your squence in the beginning of the sequence rather than the (customery) end. 

Now I see that the Neuer name is showing "022" for the sequence part, that makes sense because that's the starting number that you've entered. Why is this not what you want, what are you expecting here?

What do you want to see? How would your desired rename for multiple images look like?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The number shown in sequence line will addd 000 to the rename depending on how many digits you indicate.

You can see a preview of your batch rename before you make changes just to be sure.

2020-09-11_14-15-46 batch rename.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ronald,

OK, now I'm a bit confused. 

In your first screenshot, the naming sequence you showed

2020-09-11_11-32-03.png which is exactly what you constructed here:

2020-09-11_11-32-23.png

And, in your 2nd screenshot, wht you show in the Preview is exactly what you had constructed for the Neue Dateinamen. You are asking for three digits and you are getting three digits "..._001," "..._002," "..._003," "..._004," etc. onto "..._021," "..._141," etc. 

If you only put in (say) "One Digit" for the number of digits, and there are more images 9, than the numbers will not show anything above one digit. (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, 1, 2, etc. So if you know you have more than 10, you need to use (at least) 2 digits, more than 100, than use 3 digits, etc.

Does that make sense?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines