Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Birdge stopped syncing with my online files

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I use OneDrive File Stream to edit work files that are saved on SharePoint in other apps. One app I use is Bridge to rename and tag photos. Normally, when I rename and tag photos, those changes are saved in SharePoint automatically through OneDrive. However, my Bridge app recently just stopped syncing properly. I rename and tag photos, but nothing changes in One Drive. I also can no longer preview the photos in Bridge because they aren't syncing properly. I assume it could be a connectivity issue, but I don't know what it would be--my wifi works fine and all my accounts are logged in properly. Please let me know if you have any ideas of what I should do!

Thanks.

TOPICS
Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot use cloud services with Bridge. They are not supported and as you have found out, are not reliable. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It did work for me for many months, and it works for my coworkers, so I thought there might be a way to fix it. But I guess the unreliability of it might just override sometimes?

Thank you for the information; I appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You never know whether the latest version of a file is online or have been synch'd with your computer. A program that has cloud support will tell the computer to do a sync before doing any operations and will be notified if anything online changes. That way, you are always working with the most current files. Without support that breaks down, you could (say) add a keyword in Bridge and then the computer updates that file and your keyword is gone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines