Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Breadcrumb menu items displaying incorrectly, shifted by approx. 1 line

Engaged ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

since quite a while I get that display bug, when I move my mouse through the breadcrumb menu items and only when the cursor "touches" the item, it shows correctly. If there are only a few items, it shifts by maybe hald a line and slightly to the right, if there are lots of them, it shifts by one full line.

Can be worked around, still annoying. Has anyone else come across that?

Win 10 64, most recent versions of everything, I BELIEVE this started happening with the 2021 updates.

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen it of and on. 

Usually I end up with a windows update,  and then Nvidia takes a week or two to update their drivers.

Happens more when I have Bridge on a secondary monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All right, although I knew it wouldn't make a difference I waited for the next Windows- and NVidia Updates - no change.

Long Folder listings in the breadcrumb menu are still off by 1 line, the offset decreases with the number of list items.

Please, Adobe, fix this!

2021-04-10.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines