• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 10.1.0.163 Scrubby Zoom

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated to latest Bridge, layout different, tools moved. I cannot find scrubby zoom option in Camera Raw. Any help would be appreciated!

TOPICS
Camera RAW , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just finished with an agent who said that option is not available in Bridge. I use to be able to marquee a specific area on an image in Bridge Camera Raw, like selecting an area on a face, by dragging the zoom tool across the image. That is no longer an option. Either preset percentage zoom or alt- scroll on mouse, which again is not the same when you are editing hundreds of images. I can't scroll and move image around to get to that specfic point. Takes too long. And don't get me started on the relocation of Save button. Ugg. Disappointed in Bridge update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wonderful example of people who probably do not use the program for professional purposes but in order to keep their job position relevant change things to be new & improved which in real world application is not so.

Sorry if I offended anyone, but I am offended already by your actions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines