• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 11.0.1.109 - Not reading sRBG color tag in PNG files

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am developing imagery in Adobe Photoshop 22.3.0 and also 21.2.6. When I export PNG files, Bridge is unable to read the sRGB color profile data and lists the PNG file as untagged. If I open my exported PNG file in Photoshop, it reads as untaged. The tag is there (I can see it if I open it using Preview in MacOS, ColorSync Utility in MacOS, and Get Info in MacOS). The only apps that display it wrong are adobe apps. All other non-Adobe apps correctly show the PNG as tagged with sRGB.

This appears to be an issue on both Photoshop 2020, Photoshop 2021, Bridge 2021 and Bridge 2020.

The issue appears to also affect the image color. The images look markedly different (and incorrect) in Bridge without the sRGB tags as opposed to all other standard viewing methods.

I'm looking for ideas here. Currently, my only recourse is to use a different program to preview my images. 

TOPICS
Bug , Metadata , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that. Could you please try updating Bridge to version 11.0.2 through the Creative Cloud Desktop app and let us know if that helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines