Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 11.0.2.123 not importing all photos to Dropbox folder

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

I have been experiencing a weird behaviour when importing CR2 photos through Bridge software. After taking new pictures I extract the card from the camera, put it in a card reader in my pc and start the import process from Bridge. If destination folder is C: everything is fine. But if it's my Dropbox folder instead,not all images are imported, some of there are missing,most of times all of them. If I repeat the process again all images are imported correctly. The first time it doesn't work, but the second it does. Don't know why.

Things I have tested:

-change USB port in my pc for card reader: didn't make any difference.

-connect the camera directly to pc and import from Bridge to Dropbox: it worked seamlessly.

-copy and paste from camera card to Dropbox folder without using Bridge: it worked seamlessly.

Could anybody give me a hand on what's going on?

My camera is a CANON EOS 1200D, my card is a SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB 95MB/s and I'm using a Windows 10 machine.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards.

-

TOPICS
Bug , Camera RAW , Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Could you please try updating Bridge to version 11.1 through the Creative Cloud Desktop app and let us know if it helps?

If that doesn't help, then please try resetting Bridge's preferences and let us know how it goes: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/bridge/kb/troubleshoot-errors-freezes-bridge.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines