Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 12.0 with the same problems.....

Participant ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New version with the same errors...
 It is inadmissible that a program like this fails so much... specifically when accessing camera raw and using the "subject selection" tool, the application crashes , close , and all the adjustments made up to that moment disappear....
Maddening!!!!

TOPICS
Batch , Bug , Camera RAW , Crash or freeze , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lacanilladigital -

Nothing new here. Ever since we were forced to rent the applications and watch in disbelief as, time after time, Adobe turns off earlier versions that actually were working fine, and we, who are paid to get the work out no matter what, just tear our hair out trying to do our jobs while Adobe keeps on throwing new monkey-wrenches into our workflows.

I'm going to try using Affinity Publisher for my next few projects and see if I can't just walk away from Adobe. I've been using Adobe products since Illustrator 88 came out in... 1988. Enough is enough, Adobe. Either give us a break or prepare to file for bankruptcy when we all move to Affinity.

PS - Respectfully, your ugly and extremely difficult to figure out remodelling of the Acrobat screen and functions looks like something a kindergartener would create with an Etch-A-Sketch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's true... lately there are too many bugs... 
I'm surprised to see how from time to time they release a new update, which after 4 days they have to update again because there were errors... and so on update after update... ..
The new "subject selection" tool works fine, but it crashes constantly.... gggrrrrrr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lacanilladigital ,
Thanks for your feedback.
Could you share the following details about the issue:

• Bridge version
  • System configuration
  • Steps to reproduce the issue and if it specific to some file formats.

Please share the sample file/files on which you are observing the issue at sharewithbr@adobe.com

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!!

The bridge version is 12.0.1

Windows 10

I have i7 , with 64 GB RAM , I hope that be enought.....

The problem  , only  appear when I use the "subject selection". The firsts days , I opened 10-20 images in bridge , and worked with them....  Afther  I saw the problem , now I only open 4-5 images at the same time.... because when appear the problem , Bridge close and all the changes in the images be lose...

I've always worked with Bridge and camera raw, I don't like lightroom, and I'd like to keep doing it...
but this problem sucks.

I will try film the problem , and I send to you......

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with raws and jpegs. The  problem appear with both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This has been going on for so long it isn't funny. My take on the matter is that the current Adobe executive suite is far, far too interested in seeing how many "apps" they can jam into that already-overcrowded "showcase" of all the great new "apps" while they aren't putting enough brain-power on Adobe's side of the problem — they seem to want us to drop everything and figure out Adobe's problems for them. For some bizarre reason, Adobe only seems to care about their digital assets. To those of us who have been working with digital typesetting, designing, retouching, and using these applications to produce high-quality printed materials for decades, it appears that all that has come before in this field is being flushed down the memory hole. Digital assets now come first, professional print work applications are getting the bums rush out the back door. I almost never had problems with Bridge or other desktop applications until CS took over. I was also a beta-tester on a lot of this stuff over the decades, I think the first Adobe application I got to play with starting with v.1 was Acrobat. (Thank you, Jon Singer.) Now I'm old and cranky and not interested in figuring out your problems for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines