• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 13 Bug List Oct 27

Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been formulating this list for a few days, since others may be struggling with some of these here are the details. 

1. Possible error with Thumbnail limiting field. Needed to go much higher than 9000Mb to get 2gb files to process.

2. Long hang times on Generating Thumbnails. May be related to trying to invoke CR on a file while thumbnails are being generated. Sometimes the program does not recover and must be aborted.

3. Bridge states that it is generating thumbnails even when it is not. To test this, I placed a single raw file in a folder. When I switched to the new folder, the message appeared even though the thumbnail had already been generated for the file.

4. It is not possible to drag a file to a Favorites folder anymore. It saves the FILE as a favorite instead, just below where you were trying to send it. This is not useful. Favorites ARE folders, we need to be able to drag files inside of them.

5. Dragging from one floating window to another does not honor the OS convention of copying instead of moving when the physical folders are not on the same storage device.

6. When you drag a file to a folder that you just searched for in the folder view, the viewer immediately re-positions itself back to start of the folder list. This should not move upon a file copy or move. If you want to move or copy multiple files, you have to search out the location again. Not useful.

7. It takes a very long time to change the label of a large file Seems like this should be instant (1Gb or larger). It once locked up indefinitely when attempting to change the label on 5 Raw files simultaneously.

8. When Camera Raw is launched there it a delay of 5 seconds then a brief popup message stating that some Masks need to be updated. I believe there is an "update all" button, but the panel doesn't stick around long enough to hit it.

9. I have seen cases where the scroll wheel behaves as a column resizer, although I cannot reproduce this behavior at the moment.

10 Clicking on the icon in the Windows task bar only toggles visibility of the presently selected window of a workspace. All windows in the workspace should toggle.

That's it for now.

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge 2023 is very slow to open subfolders.  I find I must click on a main folder first and then on subfolders.  This never happened in previous versions.   Responses to many commands seem slower than in earlier versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to move a file to a different folder was very difficult. The huge, nearly opaque icon did not allow viewing of the folder list to select the correct folder. 

When working in a Collection, any edits to filename or metadata caused thumbnails to vanish from the Collection (still within criteria). If I clicked out of the Collection, then back in, thumbnails with edits would be visible.  

Also in Collections, contextual menu did not work to copy selected files to a USB. Using File > Edit > Copy on task bar worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regarding the Mac version: I have found some bugs too, I think:

1. Page up/Page down keys don't work in thumbnmail mode for fast browsing through images.

2. In the filter pane the filters for cropped and un-cropped are reversed. If you select "cropped", only un-cropped photos are shwon and vice versa.

3. If you try to move a photo from one favourite folder to another favourite folder (without the option key pressed while doing so), the green dot with the plus sign is still visible and the target folder is not highlighted. The behaviour in the Folders pane is correct though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The mouse back and fowrard buttons can't be used to traverse folder hierarchy anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Many issues mentioned in the thread are fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.

You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge Beta (13.0.2.630). This update includes many bug fixes listed in this conversation. Also, this Beta release includes several bug fixes done in the 13.0.1 public release. For details, see Fixed issues.

Steps to install/update

InstallGo to the Creative Cloud desktop app and select Beta apps in the left sidebar of the Apps panel. Then select install for your beta app.

Update: Go to the Creative Cloud desktop app, click on Update in the left sidebar of the Apps panel and Check for updates. Then click update for your beta app.

Let us know if this Beta release resolves the problem for those affected, and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines