Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Bridge 13 Full Screen Preview & Review Mode

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the previous version of Bridge when I would open an image in Full Screen Preview or more images in Review Mode a new window would appear and remain open even if I ALT+TAB thru the opened windows. That way I could capture the window in a screenshot and use it in another app. Now when I press ALT+TAB all I get is the main Bridge window, the Full Screen Preview is missing.

I can still use the Snip & Sketch tool and capture the window, but it's an extra step. Any advice?

TOPICS
Feature request , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @onny_kitty ,

Thanks for your feedback. I hope you are talking about the widgets visible during alt+tab option to switch windows. In earlier version, it used to show 2 widgets (one for main Bridge window and one for full screen) but both of those opens full screen view. Now in latest Bridge 13.0 , it only show one widget (Bridge main window) which will open full screen view. So there will be no impact. 

But if you are facing any different issue, Could you share the following details about the issue:

• Bridge version
  • System configuration

Please share the video recording of the issue you are observing at sharewithbr@adobe.com

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am talking about the 2 widgets visible during alt+tab option. Is there any way to still have an option to have both widgets? As I explained before I was using the full screen widget to capture a screenshot and use it in another app.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, we are able to reproduce the issue. Team is investigating the same.

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines