Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2018 not opening files via "Image Processor" in Photoshop 2019

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2019 Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've chosen to keep using Bridge 2018 because the new version is so much busier in the Content panel (there's so much unnecessary boxes and highlighted areas which distract from my images) but now an issue I have is trying to use Image Processor in the Tools > Photoshop menu doesn't work. Nothing happens when I click it (with images highlighted).

I have checked in Preferences > File handling and the correct Photoshop 2019 is selected for all relevant file formats.

Please advise another tactic?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 27, 2019 Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kurt,

As the image processor is not working properly in Bridge, could you please check this thread and let us know if it helps?

Bridge: Tools > Photoshop > Image Processor... disappeared | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may need to use the same version of Bridge and Photoshop, we have seen issues with mixing versions and automation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines