• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2019 9.0.1.216 on up constantly crashing

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the past two weeks Bridge has been randomly crashing, forcing me to Shift_Command_Option opening it, clearing out everything, etc. Then it's fine for a day, then it crashes. Updating to the newest version causes the application to crash immediately, so I ended up rolling it back to 9.0.1.216. Now it only crashes every day. One thing I'm noticing is that it'll be okay once I remove my collections. If I put them back though, it'll crash soonish. I've been able to put them back in one at a time and have it work okay until the next time I start Bridge. All startup scripts are disabled. Files larger than 1000MB are not being processed. Computer is running MacOS 10.13.6, 16GB RAM, 2.9GHz i7 Processor. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew,

It is unfortunate that you are seeing this issue. Response to below questions will enable us to help you better:

1. Have you observed if there is any particular collection which may be causing the issue?

2. When you mentioned that Files larger than 1000MB cannot be processed, are you seeing any error or crash in this case?

Our team will be happy to work with you closely to narrow down the problem. We can do a remote session if required to find and resolve the problem.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019 Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi KPPhoto,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Request you to submit crash reports next time when you face any such crash in any versions of Adobe Bridge.

Also while submitting the crash report , please also fill in your email ID.

Regards,

Abhishek Seth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines