• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2019: Filter panel not responding to any selections

Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2019 Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been  having an extremely frustrating experience of the filter panel not adding or removing the filters I select from the drop down menu! Uninstalled and reinstalled the latest Bridge CC 2019 to no avail...

Message was edited by: Akash Sharma

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Aug 12, 2019 Aug 12, 2019

Hi David202,

That shouldn't be happening as Bridge 2019 is not adding or removing filter in the filter panel, let us help make this right.

Could you please restore Bridge preferences to default as mentioned in this article How to use the Adobe Bridge panels, manage workspaces, change language settings, and set user interface scaling preferen…  and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David202,

That shouldn't be happening as Bridge 2019 is not adding or removing filter in the filter panel, let us help make this right.

Could you please restore Bridge preferences to default as mentioned in this article How to use the Adobe Bridge panels, manage workspaces, change language settings, and set user interf...  and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Akash,

I realized  I did not have the criteria in the file so the filter would not apply ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this exact same problem in Bridge 2023. Checked the files and they do have the info required. Set bridge up identically on two windows machines. one works fine, the other one has fields missing. Also noticed that I can't unselect "Loop" on either machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2023 Oct 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same old problem and nobody help. Already tried reset preferences, etc, etc, etc.

This is a BUG: on the attachment, show only 7 filters options but the filter by orientation (thats i need), i can't see on painel, even showing that there is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Clean all" button dont work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

odias67@me.com  you want Orientation to appear on the filters?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines