• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2019 instantly crashes when launched (Windows 10)

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2019 Aug 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no clue what the reason behind this problem might be. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling CC, clearing preferences, the registry, and I've made sure all drivers are up to date. No such problems occur with other CC apps. I attempted to use older versions of Bridge, but the problems persisted. When I tried 8.1, it started, but basic functionality caused it to crash.

I see no obvious solution to this, I'll be glad for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about Bridge crashing upon launch, let us help make this right.

Could you try creating a new user account with admin right on Windows 10 and let us know if Bridge crashes on the new account? https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/4026923/windows-10-create-a-local-user-or-administrator-acc...

Also, please check the Event Viewer to see what's the faulting module for Bridge crashing, please check this article for steps:

Using Windows Event Viewer to debug crashes - CodeProject

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check to see if you have the latest video driver installed.

if you find the crash report using the event viewer copy and post the report here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines