• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2020 not previewing any files on macOS Catalina

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've granted full disk access and deleted my cache, but Bridge still won't preview any files in any folder on Catalina. Any suggestions on how to fix?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the previews are not showing in Bridge 2020, could you please go to Preferences > Advanced > Use Software rendering and enable the same? Then realunch Bridge and let us know if it helps.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion. It didn't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS IS FROM THEIR SUPPORT TEAM: 

Since new Bridge version.....the old one is working fine. This is happening on all computers....I tested it on 5 different computers

TOSHIMANU

Could you please allow me a couple of moments while I check on my resources?

sure.....there is a lot of topics in your community about this too...

TOSHIMANU

Thank you so much for patiently waiting.
Lukas, I want to let you know that Photoshop and Bridge both works on different color profiles. So the previews which we see in Photoshop is different in Bridge.

2019 is working properly tho...

TOSHIMANU

I understand. Changes in color profiles have been made while developing the latest version and assigned different color profile to this version.

So basically, you are saying that people wont be really able to use Bridge in conjunctions with the photoshop right?

TOSHIMANU

It's not like that but the previews will be different from both applications.

It is like that if the colours are different and you are using different colour profile for previews...

TOSHIMANU

So the thing is that many users have reported this issue and our developer team is working on it's fix. It will be fixed with the next update of Bridge. Till then, you can use the previous version of application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I've just downgraded back to Bridge '19, and it works with Catalina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines