• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2021 (11.0.1.109) crashing when editing image in camera Raw

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently upgraded to Big Sur 11.2.1 and updated all Adobe apps. Running on iMac, Retina 5K, 27 inch, late 2014. 3.5 GHz Quad-Core i5. 8GB memory. AMD Radeon R9 M290X 2 GB graphics.

I'm dead in the water. Attempting to make any edit or adjustment to an image in Camera Raw while in Bridge will cause Bridge to instantly crash. There are strange graphics occuring for some of the icons and controls as well. Since Bridge is unusable, it is closed. All my Adobe apps are closed. Out of the blue, Bridge error report dialog windows will pop up randomly. Very bizarre.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update. A tech rep solved my issue. Through a remote session, he or she reemoved the existing camera raw directory, uninstalled photoshop, bridge & the creative cloud app. Then ran the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool. Reinstalled Creative Cloud, Photoshop & Bridge. I'm back in business and all is well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines