• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2022 Crashes Instead of Opening

Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I updated to MacOS Monterey knowing there would be problems, and here is the first problem: Bridge crashes instead of opening. I looked at some of the previous posts and gave Bridge permission in the System Preferences, but it still crashes when opening. Photoshop 2022 opens normally, however.

What to do?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All fixed, with the help of my IT friend. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a few glorious hours, Adobe was back! Then it reverted back to crashing upon opening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. But I have never gotten it to open. Lightroom and Photoshop work fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue is fixed at the present moment. The remedy is spelled out in other postings at this forum and it involves redoing the permissions. Not hard to do with a little trial and error. Much luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines