• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2022 crashes or freezes on Batch Rename

Engaged ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still getting freezes in Bridge during Batch Renames.  I'd like to include a link to a dump file, but it is over 11Gb in size and therefore too large for my free Dropbox Account to handle.  Happy to load it to your Dropbox Account though....    My machine is a PC running Windows 11, but I had this problem before upgrading from Windows 10.  I've often found that crashing Bridge using the Windows Task Manager, and then re-opening Bridge shows that the Batch Rename HAS actually completed even though the dialog box was still up and stalled part way through.

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 25, 2021 Dec 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Please try resetting Bridge's preferences and let us know if it helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/troubleshoot-errors-freezes-bridge.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines