• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2022 not usable anymore

Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG Bridge is not usable anymore. After I left on my computer over night (I don't know what Windows did) I found Bridge in a smaller window than I left it in the evening (I have a 4k highres screen) in the top left corner. There was only one large Thumbnail visible in the respective area. When I resized I realized that the bottom toolbar is empty so that I can't resize thumbnails anymore. Furthermore there are thumbnails to the right of the visible window without a horizontal scrollbar - so I can't select or see all images. There is also no vertical scroll bar but I can scroll with the mouse wheel.

Restarting Bridge or the computer didn't fix the problem.

See my attached screenshot for reference (there is an image 8143 between 8140 and 8150 which is off screen.

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback.
Could you share the following details about the issue

• System configuration
  • Is the issue specific to certain folders and does not occur with other folders?
  • Do you always observe the issue with same folders or intermittently?
  • Does the browsed folder contain a lot of files?

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I helped myself with another view in the meantime. The problem lies in the view "Grundlagen" (I have the German version installed - it might be called "Basics" or similar in the English version - it's the tab on the left). It shows the large previews without scrollbars neither vertical nor horizontal and in the footer it only shows the count of files - no thumbnail resize widget nor anything else the Metadata tab shows. (See the screenshot in my original post)

I'm working on Win 10, newest CC apps installed (Bridge, LR Classic, PS), the look is the same on all folders I visited and is stable, no folder with a large number of files.

Bridge even resizes its own window when switching from my metadata view to the basics view. This behaviour it only shows when switching to the basics tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines