• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2023 crashes when adding a new content tab

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try and set up a new content tab of my working folder of my images. Bridge crashes every time. i'm currently working on a MBP M1 Max on Monterey. Is there a fix for this issue?

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've not seen any reference to this issue after three weeks of bug reports. My guess it has something to do on your system. Either Bridge's preferences or something on your Mac. (I know I cannot recreate that issue on my M1 Studio).

Please try rebuilding your prefs.

Quit Bridge (if running). Just before clicking on Bridge in the Dock or double-clicking the application for the Mac, press Command-Option-Shift. For PCs, press Control-Alt-Shift. Then open Bridge BUT KEEP your fingers on those keys until you see a window pop up. From the window, choose “Reset Preferences," "Entire Thumbnail Cache,” and/or "Reset Standard Workspaces.” In your case, choose "Reset Preferences."

Let us know if this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that. it seemed to work for a little while, now the same issue returned

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @rkmphoto1968 

Can you share more details about your workflow when bridge crahes?
Can you also submit crash report with your emails so that we can investigate?

Regards
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the 2023 version, you have the tabs for content in the content window. If I ttry to add a tab and scroll through the photos, it crashes. If I try to do folder cruising on the top bar, it crashes. Not always, but it will. it's not predictable. I've sent various crash reports to adobe and apple on this when it does crash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe a crashing bug with folder cruising is either fixed or at least acknowledged.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines