• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2023 crashing when updating Stars

Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's about the size of it.  I really can't wrap my mind around what it is with this company any more.  For the past 4 or 5 years, each update you roll out introduces more problems than it solves.  So here's the first of what I'm sure will be many after launching the newest update.

When I go through a run of files, I mark the ones I intend to use with 3 or more in Bridge and then screen to view only them.  When I'm finished with one or a group of files, I select them and either un-rate them or just lower them to 1 or 2.  In the new Bridge (the 2023 just downloaded version) it freezes and then either crashes officially or just closes without a word, over and over and over.  Kindly figure it out.

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Metadata

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are able to reproduce the issue at our end and the team is currently investigating the same.

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The mentioned issue is fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.
You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines