• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2023 Photo Downloader does not work on Win11

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After enjoying the work with a functioning Bridge Photo Downloader for a couple of years, we seem to be back to manual import, but only on Win 11.

When I first inserted a SD card and chose the german command choice for "import files with Bridge 2023" I got a pop up saying "program not found". This pop up now shows up every time when a card is inserted, with no other choices presented.

This only happens on my Win11 Laptop. On my Win10 PC everything works fine.

I wonder how long it will take our friends from Adobe this time to fix it, and hope it won´t take as many years as it did last time.

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed this as well. The Auto Play on Win 11 is not finding the Downloader Application on my XQD CF cards.

Do we have a solution for this?

Thank you

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone figure out a way to fix the Auto Play / Bridge Downloader in Win 11? I keep getting the error message Application doesn't exsit!

When I go in to Bridge I can get the Downloader to recoginize the memory card, but when I put a new card in Wins 11 doesn't find the application ( aka the downloader in Bridge) to auto play.

Thank you

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bebop777,

exact same issues here, too. German Windows11 and Adobe Bridge 2023. I reinstalled Bridge 2023, but the error still occurs whenever I insert a cf-card in the card-reader. It is pretty annoying as I got used to use the Bridge Downloader to import photos. Hope there is a solution soon 😞

Thank you,

Helge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Problem Bridge 2023 not recognixing camera memory card application not found error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bridge 2023 also does not recognize my LaCie External Hard Drive. The
photos on my external hard drive do not show up on Bridge 2023 with Win11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us and reporting the issue.

We are able to reproduce this on Bridge 2023 (auto-play feature only) and the team is investigating the same.

You can still use Adobe Photo Downloader from Bridge

1. Launch Bridge

2. Either click on the icon highlighted in Red in the following screenshot or from Files menu Files-> Get Photos From Camera...

rahuls19449165_0-1667209989821.png

Thanks,

Bridge Team  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, on my Win 11 machine, the uploader doesn't initiated when I use either the icon or the command from the File menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear it's being investigated. I'm also experiencing the problem with SD and micro SD cards with the lastest verion (13.0.0.562) on Windows 10 Pro and Windows 11.

I can import using the icon, it just slows down my workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Many of the issues reported in the thread are fixed in the latest patch release #13.0.1.583. Please install and confirm if that fixes the issue.
You can refer to the issues fixed in the patch at the following link https://helpx.adobe.com/bridge/kb/fixed-issues.html

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This update fixed the issue for me on a new install of Windows 11, thank you so much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed the problem on Windows 10 Pro, as well -- thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is happening with the most recent version of bridge 13.0.3. I have uninstalled, tried reconfiguring autoplay, using the icon and the menu drop down get photos. I am using my card reader on usb-c and directly with my canaon.

Windows 11.

My SD cards are full. Please HELP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having thiss issue, Windows 11 pro, bridge v12.0.0, 12.0.4, and 13.0.3.
Icon for "Get photos from camera...", option to "get photos from camera" and autplay "upload files with Bridge" does not do anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue, fresh Windows 11 pro, all bridge versions.
Nothing works, no message !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines