• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2023 Workflow is Broken (Change Format not working)

Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Workflow since it came out and while a bit buggy (.JPEG instead of ..JPG) Since the update, when using a simple Task like Change Format, (converting raw, PSD, etc file to JPG), it goes through the motions, even created the subfolder, but no file is created. Workflow Progress panel indicates no errors. Searched my harddrive and not saving anywhere else. Please fix.

TOPICS
Bug , Image processor

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge Beta (13.0.3.686). This update includes the fix for this issue. To see the list of all fixed issues in this Beta release, click here

Please update or install Bridge Beta via the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Steps to install/update

InstallGo to the Creative Cloud desktop app and select Beta apps in the left sidebar of the Apps panel. Then select install for your beta app.

Update: Go to the Creative Cloud desktop app, click on 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here, please fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here I reported a problem yesterday

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same, no images are being processed. This is really affecting my deliverables

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well after two calls with support, the problem is with Bridge version 13. I installed the previous version and works fine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even though it works on the previous version, IT IS IMPORTANT that ADOBE address this issue As Soon As Possible on version13.1. I will contact Adobe support next week and keep everyone posted.

Regards

Alfredo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @StephenWebster , @aperezy , @laden.m , @Miguel25927352tuaq 

Can you share the screenshot of the preset settings you are using for Workflow?
A video with complete setps would be very helpful.

Regards,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2022 Nov 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will do this on Monday, as this is occurring on my workstation in my office. thanks for reaching out.

Stephen Webster
Photography & Video Manager
OhioHealth Marketing & Communications
c/ 614 262-0500
(He, His, Him)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installed 13.0.1 and is working for me now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed version 13.0.1 today, following the suggestions of Adobe, and now I have another issue(see attached files). But today, I realized it only happens with Sony Raw file formats (ARW). If I convert it to another format, it works. I only use raw format of my cameras and never convert their formats

today Screenshot 2022-11-28 at 12.19.28 PM.pngScreenshot 2022-11-28 at 12.19.57 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great, I love happy endings!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not a Happy ending Gary. I only work with RAW format, not with DNG, so from my end this incident is still open.

Thanks, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After many tests, I found that the issue relates to when the file has a sidecar (XMP). The sidecar is generated in the culling process in Bridge, and I need it when in my workflow, I copied all the files to a Lightroom folder for final cataloging.

When I have sidecar file, the workflow does not copy the files.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to roll back to Bridge version 12, this one works well, and I hope that Adobe can fix this issue ASAP. This is the key function that I exploit from Bridge.

I am considering moving to PhotoMechanics, does anyone have any experience with PhotoMechanics versus Bridge?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any updates on this issue? I am still using Bridge version 12.

Thanks

Alfredo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Adobe Bridge Beta (13.0.3.686). This update includes the fix for this issue. To see the list of all fixed issues in this Beta release, click here

Please update or install Bridge Beta via the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Steps to install/update

InstallGo to the Creative Cloud desktop app and select Beta apps in the left sidebar of the Apps panel. Then select install for your beta app.

Update: Go to the Creative Cloud desktop app, click on Update in the left sidebar of the Apps panel and Check for updates. Then click update for your beta app.

Let us know if this Beta release resolves the problem for those affected, and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines