• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bridge 2024 and Photoshop 2024 crashing

New Here ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had a ton of issues with both Bridge and Photoshop crashing over the last few months.  I've uninstalled the entire creative cloud and all apps, and reinstalled them, but they're still crashing.  I have a 2019 MacBook Pro, and all specs support the software. What is the issue??  There isn't a warning, error message, or anything.  They just close, then pop up with the box about sending reports.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2024 Jun 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same question here, I re install again and again cant open, Launchpad no icon 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2024 Jun 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bridge Team, 

Can you help me too please

I install Bridge but cant open it, please check my screen cap picture

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2024 Jun 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello CedarMountain

Can you please help us in identifying the issue by sharing the steps that you are taking, which are causing the issue? Please share the screenshot of the issue, if possible. 

If you are seeing a crash reporting dialog, please submit the crash report as well.

Also, could you please share the following:
* Bridge Version

* Photoshop version

* Mac OS version

Please share any additional information, which you might think will help us reproducing the issue at our end.

Thanks,
Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2024 Jun 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

While editing in either Camera Raw or Photoshop, the programs will occasionally close.  No warning, no option to save first, just close.  This has cost me many hours of editing time.  I've updated the software, uninstalled and re-installed the software, and erased my harddrive and downloaded the current version of Mac OS and editing software.  The programs have occasionally crashed after every procedure.  I don't remember previous versions, but current versions are as follows:
Bridge 14.1.0

Photoshop 25.9

Camera Raw 16.3.1

Mac OS Sonoma 14.5

Other laptop stats:

CedarMountain_1-1717986440420.png

After the most recent system reset, I have 937.34 GB available of 1 TB, and Camera Raw just crashed again.  This is the top section of most recent report, but the full report is attached.

CedarMountain_0-1717986119319.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines